Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Battlelore - The Last Alliance

Artist: Battlelore
Album: The Last Alliance
Genre: Power Metal
Year: 2008
Origin: Finland

I guess this is Tolkien nerd theme month! Here's a fun power metal-ish album, with a good mix of clean female vocals and growled male vocals. It's not super deep content-wise, but it has some nice melodies. The biggest thing I think they should've changed about this album is to move the first track to the end, because it's so great that it kinda overpowers the following songs.

receive album

2 comments:

Charles D. Ward said...

Yay, I could do with some more good power metal. Thanks, Imma check this out.

Sendspace? New policy or a one-off try because of the filesize? It seems to work fine; no waiting time.

TheChiefCommie said...

Mediafire is still my preference, but the 100MB size limit sometimes forces me to use Sendspace (which I think is a decent alternative).

Anyone who experiences a problem with a file I post should definitely let me know so I can try to fix it!